CGBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022: Chhattisgarh Board has declared the results of 10th and 12th exams. Students who appeared in this exam. They can check the result by visiting the official site of the board at cgbse.nic.in and cg.nic.in.
This year, about 8 lakh students had appeared in the 10th and 12th examinations of Chhattisgarh Board. The CGBSE Class 10 exam was conducted from March 3 to March 23, 2022 and the Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 exam was conducted from March 2 to March 30 at various centers across the state. Chhattisgarh Education Minister Premsai Singh Tekam released the results of the examination. Suman Patel of Raigad has topped the CGBSE class 10 exam. The Chief Minister of the state had announced a few days back that this year the top 10 students of 10th and 12th board exams will be provided free helicopter ride by the state government.
CGBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022: Here’s how students check their results
- Step 1- First of all, students go to the official site of the board at cgbse.nic.in.
- Step 2 – After this, on the home page, click on the respective link according to the category of the student.
- Step 3 – Now enter roll number and captcha code and then click on submit button.
- Step 4 – After submitting the CG Board Class 10th and 12th Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 5 – Now download the student result.
- Step 6 – Finally, students should take a print out of it.
UPSC Interview Questions: Why should we not drink water after drinking tea? Answers of questions asked in UPSC interview
Career in Electrical Engineering: You can make a bright future in electrical engineering, you will get such a hefty salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI